Divemaster Trainees for the 2018 summer season in Chania, Creta, Greece.
We are looking for four (4) motivated and enthusiastic candidates to participate in our Divemaster Trainee Internship in the 2018 summer season in the beautiful island of Creta, Greece.
– Open Water Diver certification
– Eighteen (18) years old
– Twenty (20) logged dives
– Must own full scuba equipment (if not, must be wiling to buy full equipment in wholesale price)
– Health medical statement (not exceeding 6 months)
– Current DAN Insurance (if not, willing to purchase personal insurance upon arrival)
– Valid driver’s license (optional: motorcycle and boat license would be appreciate it)
– Must be able to commit for a five (5) months period, May to October.(a day off every 10 days)
– Candidate must send full body photo in swim wear, revealing any visible tattoos and piercing
What we offer:
All courses and training required becoming a Divemaster (fees and materials will be discussed with successful candidates).
Opportunity to participate in Assistant Instructor Training Course ( Dive control specialist ) at the end of the season and become a Dive Assistant Instructor (fees and materials not included).
Accommodation in the Dive Center’s facilities with a shared room and supply of shared kitchen (refrigerator, silverware, cooking stove e.t.c.), bathroom, shower and laundry machine.
Your part of tips and 5% commission of sales (at retail shop or dives) and 10 euro per day.
Possibility to work full time with us after successful completion of the course for the high season, becoming part of our Staff.
In our Dive Center you will join to all Diving Trips and Try Scuba Diving while you will dive minimum twice (2) every day and sometimes it could be more. You will have theory in the afternoons.
What you offer to us:
In return we require your hard work and commitment to help maintain our Dive Center’s excellent reputation and customer service.
You will always be the trainee and you will not have responsibilities into the water, until you successfully complete your course and be certified as a Divemaster.
Languages required: English, French (other spoken languages would be appreciate it).
Please send your CV and a current photograph to: email@example.com for more information and a Skype interview.