OPEN WATER COURSE
The Open Water course is the most important course in scuba diving, because all the important safety measures that will make you feel comfortable and safe underwater are taught.
To complete the course you must participate in 5 dives in limited waters, 4 sea dives, theory lessons, written test and final exams.
What will be taught
The Open Water Diver course is divided into three parts:
- The Theory, which includes lesson in a specially equipped multimedia room.
- Exercises in shallow water (pool or sea) there will help you to relax and also to feel confident with your diving equipment and your first breaths underwater.
- Our ultimate goal is to dive in the open sea, there we will repeat some exercises from the shallow waters with the instructor, and you will learn to dive from a boat and to go to a maximum depth of 18 metres.
What equipment do you use
All equipment you will use are provided by our diving center and you do not need to have anything with you.
In the theoretical part we will use:
- The open water video which you can see in the classroom.
- The Open Water manual which is translated in the language that you speak.
- Your log book to write down your first dives.
In the practical part (diving in shallow and deep waters): These are Mask, snorkel, fins, buoyancy control – diving tank – breathing regulator with pressure gauge – Wet suits and weights.
Also if you want, a lot of them can be bought from the store next to the diving center.
Participation requirements for the program
- Children who are 10 years old to15 years can participate in the Junior Open Water Diver course
- From 15 years old and over you can participate in Open Water Diver course
Which forms you will supplement:
- Form of undertaking of responsibilities
- Form of medical information
- Digital Manual.
- 4 dives in the pool.
- 4 dives in the limited water in the open sea.
- 8 hours theory in classroom.
- Written exam.
- Paper degree.
- Degree recognized world wide Log Book (dive log).
- Decompression table.
- Possibility of completing courses around the world.
- Ability of on line learning.
- Insurance coverage for the activity.
- Cart postal.
- Free scuba diving pictures.
- Transportation to and from the hotel.
After the school you will be able to dive to a maximum depth of 18 meters.
Please kindly note:
– Every scuba or snorkeling experience we offer depends on the weather conditions. So, sometimes the program might change.
– You can always ask for a customized diving course.
Your next dive adventure
Once you got a taste of the dive you are now ready to continue in the upcoming course like:
At a glance
1 – 8 guests per booking
Includes pick up and drop-off
Available all year View Calendar
Offered in English, French, Greek, German, Russian
Discount: 5% All product types if you have booking 4 weeks before.
Discount: 5% All product types if you have booking 3 pax and plus.
Cancellation 50% refund up to 5 days prior